- Something or someone is missing in your life
- You feel like you are out of touch with yourself and others
- You’ve lost your identity or purpose due to transitions … empty nest, divorce or break-up, illness, death, job
- You don’t know what you want or like anymore but it’s not this
- You are unhappy, uninspired and unfulfilled in one or more aspects of life
- Your relationships never seem to work out and you are on an emotional rollercoaster
- You may be in the midst of a spiritual crisis or feel disconnected
- You are in constant state of beat-up, judgment and upset with yourself and others
- You give away yourself with little or no return and feel exhausted and unappreciated
- You feel alone, unlovable and look for love, acceptance and validation in all the wrong places
- You overeat, emotionally eat, excessively spend or use other addictions to help you feel better
Real life changes happen for people who commit to doing what is being offered by Amanda and her organization, Keenawah & Associates. Her clients have told her over and over again, that she creates a safe space for them to explore, discover and heal their wounds, pain and dysfunctions. For some, it is the first time that they have ever felt love and acceptance free of conditions or experience continuous encouragement and support that they have never had before. They are able to open up and address issues on emotional, mental and spiritual levels which affected their physical manifestations in all parts of their lives, relationships, finances, careers and/or businesses.
With Amanda, they have learned how to acknowledge and celebrate who they are and what they have to contribute to this world just because they exist on this planet. They find out what they really desire and their True purpose so they can focus on what they want in life, relationships and career rather than what they don’t want. They begin to believe in themselves again!
But instead of telling you this, let’s share the stories what Real People with Real Life Stories of the Changes have written. They want to share with you what has occurred for them, personally and professionally at physical, emotional, mental and spiritual levels so you can see it can happen for you too!