Looking for your next event speaker? Or presenter to teach on a subject of interest to you and your event or company regarding empowerment, relationship building and/or co-creating success?
Amanda Butler, Founder and CEO of Keenawah & Associates, LLC is available for speaking engagements, as well as, presenting or teaching a special program customized for your specific audience. For the last ten years, Amanda has been a keynote speaker or teacher at conferences, churches and other public events on various topics. Some of her topics she offers, but not limited to, are below:
Personal Development Topics
- Create & Live the Life You Desire, Not Others
- Healing Co-Dependent Relationships That Don’t Work
- Getting Control of Your Life
- Of Course, You Are Worthy!
- How to Alleviate Stress With Meditation
- Sending Out A S.O.S. – Success Of Self
- You Can Do It! Kick Your Goals into High Gear
- Beliefs Versus Believing
- Embrace Your Fears & Do It Any Way!
- Being Authentic & Productive in the Workplace
- Achieving Your Goals Despite All Odds
If you are interested in Amanda becoming a keynote speaker or one of your presenters, please fill out the form below.